Thursday, March 17, 2005

So Many Babies!

Wow, so there have been a lot of babies born recently. Every time I go visit a cousin or someone who just had a darling little girl or boy, I start to think...."What if that was me?" I see the little bundle of joy, and see the radiant looks on mom and dad's face and imagine what it will be like when I am the one in the ugly hospital gown glowing at our own little miracle. Will he/she have red hair like his/her daddy? I hope so! And then I walk out of the hospital hand in hand with my wonderful husband, off to do whatever we have planned or whatever we need to get accomplished and it's so nice to be able to just go and do. No one else to get food, diapers, babysitter for. No bottles to forget, pacifiers to lose, smells to discern, tears to wipe. So no babies for us for a long time! I like it just the two of us! For now. :)

1 comment:

Jules said...

Amen girl!