Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HELP!!

I get to pick out my own style of dress for my sister's wedding. Yay! However, that means I have to decide, which I don't do well. So I'm taking a poll. Help me pick a dress! :)

Choice 1
This one

Choice 2
Or this one

Choice 3
This one in cocktail length (just below the knee)

Choice 4
This one

Or any other from the alfred angelo website. Her color is going to be burnt orange, and she says she doesn't want us to look like we're wearing bridesmaid dresses. The reception is on the beach, so she wants the shorter length. Any advice you have is great! Thanks!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I think number one is GORGEOUS!!!!
But, I do really like number 2 as well and that one would be a dress you could totally wear to many other things, including someone else's wedding, church, a "special date night", graduations, etc....
I think number 3 and 4 are very pretty but very dressy and if she doesn't want you to look like bridesmaids, I would steer clear of those two. Just my thoughts. You pick what you feel beautiful in. And let me know when you decide!!!

Jules said...

Oooh, I really like #1...it's so pretty and...billowy. I can totally see it for a beach wedding (with bare feet or flip-flops). I like #2 a lot too.