Thursday, February 09, 2006

Weekend

This is going to be one big weekend. Eric and I are having a lock-in for the Junior high on Friday night. I've been baking my head off for this. We have two other chaperones, however I am the only female adult. That means that I will basically be the only one that can help out if there are any female problems. So no sleep for me. :)
Parents are to pick up their kids on Saturday morning at 8:00. We'll see if that happens. After that, I will be going home to sleep for a couple hours, then going to Toledo to try on bridesmaid dresses. That's right, Julie finally decided on a designer, a color, and all that. After about fifteen different ideas, each seemed like the final one, she has decided on something completely different. I'm looking at these two in Tahitian, which is a very pretty color.
This one
and this one.
Hopefully I won't fall asleep on the way to Toledo. :)
Sunday will finally be my day of REST!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Those are both beautiful dresses. Good luck with the lock in. I can't make it past 9:30 most nights so I would be of no help to you. Have fun and enjoy some of your baked goodies!!!

Jules said...

Ah, I remember the days of chaperoning Jr. High lock-ins. May God be with you! :-) It really is such a fun age group and you and Eric do a great job with them.

And both dresses are georgeous! You will be a knock-out in either one!