Thursday, April 13, 2006

What a gift!

Birthday money sure is nice. :)
I have not been shopping in a very long time, and was in desperate need of some new clothes, since I have gone all winter without a pair of kakhi pants. And in an relaxed office setting like mine, they are a must. So this year, I got money for clothes for my birthday. This past Saturday, my sister and I headed to the outlet malls in Fremont. I think I hit the jackpot. I scored kakhis, a pair of brown dress pants and a pair of jeans, a mock tweed skirt, and eight shirts for not very much money at all. Maurices was having a buy one get one free sale. I've been wearing new clothes all week, and it sure does feel good! :)

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Sweet Deal!!! New clothes always feel that much better after a long wait for money : )

Megan said...

I'm so jealous you and Stefani get to do stuff together all the time!