Monday, July 24, 2006

Summer Weekends

What a great weekend! Friday Eric subbed on a softball team, so the faithful wife went along to watch. It was a fun game, even if they did lose. Saturday I got to go to Lima to see a college friend and spent most of the day with her. I hadn't seen Rachael in a long time, and it was good to catch up! Saturday evening we had friends over to play sand volleyball.
Sunday. Wow, I'm sleepy after Sunday. :) After church, we headed up to some friends' lake for a church small group get-together. It was a full afternoon of boating, skiing, tubing, water volleyball, and getting baked in the sun. We got home a little before 10. We had such a blast getting to know some people better and making memories with all our friends. I think the funniest thing I've witnessed in a long time is Lydia Sattler playing volleyball in waders! Hilarious. :)
Makes it kind of hard to want to go to work on Monday.......

2 comments:

Jules said...

We had so much fun at the Lake! I was so sore the next day from tubing!

Anonymous said...

is THIS Lydia Sattler married to Lynn?