Thursday, May 10, 2007

Utter Nonsense

One more day! My mom, dad and little sister will be here in one more day!!! I haven't seen them since February, which isn't all that long, but with all that's going on, it seems like forever. Megan is actually living with my older sister in Perrysburg for the summer, so that should be great times. I'm so blessed to be able to spend this mother's day with my mom.
Weekends are pretty full for me. In the next four Saturdays, I will be attending three baby showers. Then somewhere in that fourth weekend will be lamaze. I guess having the weekends packed just makes the weeks go more quickly. I have something to look forward to, so the week seems to speed along. Good thing!
Tuesday night was the first church league softball game. Julie, ask me some time how we ended up leaving the field. It's quite a story. :) It's nice to be going to games again. Makes it feel like summer has arrived.
Enough rambling.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I love softball season! Good thing you didn't come last week since it ended up pouring!