Monday, October 01, 2007

Three Months

Kenneth was three months old on Saturday. He is currently 25" long and weighs in at 15 lbs 8 oz. Quite the big guy!
We spent the day with my college roomie, Rachel, and her son Micah. Micah didn't really know what to think of the little person invading his home. By the end of the visit, he was getting more brave.
We also got to see Aunt Stefani. She tends to spoil little Kenneth. :)
Another embarrassing picture that Kenneth will eventually want to kick me for. Notice the fingers are still in the mouth.

1 comment:

Brian Snyder said...

How fun to get the boys together! Well Kayla is several inches taller than Kenneth but I would bet they are about the same in weight. Our pastors wife would say you must be feeding that boy pure cream! He is a cutey for sure. It looks like you are enjoying him. It always makes me wonder what I spent my time doing before I had kids! I will be in Lima the first or second weekend of November for one of Rae's showers. I will have to give you more details when I get them. ~Meri