Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are having our house painted, so the air conditioner came inside for a while. This was the new favorite spot to sit.


This past month has not flown like some other months. We've been taking it slowly and enjoying each day. Kenneth is communicating really well, and repeats quite a few of the words we say to him. He loves bieng outside and swimming in Paw-paw's pool. In fact, last night he went down the slide and was caught by Daddy (repeatedly). Constantly on the move, we often will wonder where he's gotten to in the two seconds we weren't watching him.
I wouldn't trade these days for anything. I love my little guy!

5 comments:

Corbin and Quincy said...

Your little guy seems so advanced! Communicating?!?! I am looking forward to not hearing screaming and pointing :)

Kristen said...

It's so beautiful the way you are enjoying your days!!

It's so much fun when kids start to communicate and repeat words.

His air conditioner throne cracked me up!

Rachel said...

ya know K, I always have thought every age has been the best...but I really do think having a toddler is so exciting...everything is so new. I'm reminded everyday of the type of Joy we are to have in our lives. :) Ken is a cutie...as always...

Mrs. Smith said...

Hey Cuz! What a hoot! I love keeping up w/ ya in blogland. :) So cool to see you as a mommy and watch you guys grow together as a family! Blessing to you all from way out here! See you soon! (October weddin'??) Love, Sheila

Jules said...

He looks so much older in that 2nd picture! What happened to our babies?