Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yes, I Fell Off the Planet

Since I last posted, I have become so crazy busy that I would look at this blog and think, "I should post." and then realize I didn't have time to post.
Work got busy for me - REALLY busy. We are expecting our third boy beginning of June, so I have been more tired than I was, and life just happens, I guess.
Kenneth and Malachi continue to bless me in ways I can't even begin to describe. Malachi wants to be just like "Bubby" all the time, and character is not in short supply. Kenneth will be starting T-Ball in June, and boy is he pumped! Eric is beginning baseball season, and feels strongly that this will be an amazing season. I just keep plugging away. :)

More soon, I hope.

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

Yay! A blog from you FINALLY!.... :) hehehe Was SO good to see you a couple weeks ago! Wish it coulda been for longer! Much love to you!