Friday, April 15, 2005

Trouble

There could be trouble in my house! My oldest sister Stefani is finally going to be done with school. After ten years of post-high school, she will be out on her own and is looking for a permanent job. She's been calling me every time she gets another interview. Granted, she applied to 19 universities hoping to work in a counseling center on campus. Anywhere from Denver to Florida to Pennsylvania, to near here. She's gotten a lot of interviews! There is one problem location though. As many of you know, Eric is a huge Ohio State fan. Well Stefani had a phone interview and was offered an in-person interview to........Michigan. :) I've already been pre-warned that there will be NO Michigan in my house. I tend to think of it in terms of how close she will be and how much more often I will get to see her. But who knows what will happen. She might end up somewhere completely different. I would love to have a sister close though!!

No comments: