Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ugh

After taking a few minutes to let the chastizing work its full effect, I am finally posting again. I guess I don't post often because I just don't feel that I have anything interesting to say. Sorry! :)
I've spent the last week of evenings and even a full day and a half off from work painting. We are finally painting our bedroom, and it's really beginning to feel like our own home. We're finally putting "us" into our house. However, words of advice. If you have the chance to paint before you officially move in, do it! I have been painting around our bed frame, which is huge, and it's kind of hard to do. We have also been sleeping in our guest room. I tell you, I might be spoiled, but I'm used to a queen size bed. The guest bed is a full. I feel a bit cramped, not only cause the bed is smaller, but also because I have a wall on one side and our queen mattress shoved up on the other side.
I just want my normal, clean house back!!!
If anyone really loves to paint, feel free to join me! :) Just kidding.

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Yes, it is a BIG bed frame! :)

Jules said...

Aw, I was just teasing you girl! But I think *everything* you say is interesting! I can't wait to see the newly painted room. It's those personal touches that make it feel like HOME.