Thursday, January 11, 2007

Updates

Eric finally is working again! He got the Treasurer position at North Central School, where he graduated. So far it's going well, he's enjoying what he's learning, and has started one of the classes he needs to get licensed. Praise the Lord!

In other news, we had our ultrasound yesterday. It is just so amazing what God has created. We saw the heart beating, and the spine, and so many other organs so clearly! Baby weighs 7 oz. right now. An active little booger!

I finally got a digital camera, so my post won't be as boring anymore. I'll try to start adding pictures from now on.


More soon!

5 comments:

Brian Snyder said...

I'm glad all is going well. I should only have about 8-10 weeks to go until we get to meet baby Snyder #2! Jack of course has no idea what is going on...he just thinks my belly is a drum. ~Meri

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to see my pregnant Roommate! I'm so excited for you guys, what an exciting time of new beginnings...All around. Love ya tons

Megan said...

KRENDRA!!! (do you remember when i used to call you krendra and you HATED it? ha ha) i am so excited for eric, and i'm also excited for you and eric and baby, of course. i want lots of pictures!!!

Megan said...

p.s. i updated my blog! go see it! :)

Jules said...

I know I'm way late on this (I haven't checked blogs in forever), but I am so thrilled for Eric! What an awesome answer to prayer. Bless you guys for being so faithful!