Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December

I was looking back over my calendar for the month of December and noticed something. So far, every day of December, I have had something written in on my calendar that I had to do. Today is the 13th, so that is 13 days in a row that I have had something going on. I'm tired. :)
As Christmas approaches, I'm reminded just how blessed I am. Eric and I are still waiting to hear on a job, but God has not failed us at all. He has provided for us in many ways, ways I cannot count. And I'm going to be a Mom! What more blessing could I ask for????? I have a wonderful family - both sides - and will get to spend the holidays with both.
Most years I am anxiously waiting for Christmas to get here, only to regret wishing the time away once it's gone. This year, I'm trying to just take each day and enjoy it - enjoy the season and why we even celebrate this holiday.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah for Mommies and Daddies! Merry Christmas!