Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Attitude

These couples days of beautiful weather have been fantastic! Eric and I went on a walk last night just to be outside. I've been making some changes in my life lately, and I fully realized how much I just need to enjoy each moment, each day and take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way.
Maybe it was pregnancy hormones, maybe the weather, I don't know, but lately I had the attitude that I was mad at the world. The littlest thing would irk me off. God has just opened my eyes to see that no matter what anyone else does, I choose my attitude and how I deal with situations that arise. I am thankful for such a patient Father who waits on my thick headedness and keeps revealing Himself to me. He sure is patient with my density!

1 comment:

Jules said...

I'm sure glad He is more patient than I am!