Thursday, March 22, 2007

Belly Update



Alright Rae, you asked for it. :) Here's a picture of my expanding waistline. I think this picture makes me look small, but who knows.

We had the second ultrasound yesterday. Our boy is such a cutie! He's 1 lb 11 oz. As it stands right now, the tech said my placenta is still low and that I'd probably have to have another ultrasound, but I haven't heard anything from my doctor yet.
I also couldn't believe that they had 3-D. My cousin thinks he has my nose and Eric's mouth. It's amazing what they can do now!!!

4 comments:

Brian Snyder said...

Kendra you are still little! Yeah for pregnant bellies...you should check out my current profile! We have a whole bag of boy clothes waiting for you when you come to visit. Love ~Meri

Rachel said...

K, you're beautiful! I agree with Meri, YOU ARE STILL LITTLE!!!!!!....remember those top seceret pics I sent you. We've gotta hook up soon...Smoothies in BG sometime?

Kayla said...

Those pictures are awesome. I never got 3D with either of my boys. That's special for you to have while you are waiting!

Jules said...

You are so beautiful--and so is the baby! :) I can't wait to meet him!