Sunday, July 29, 2007

One Month Old

Kenneth is one month old today! It doesn't seem possible that it's been a month already, but yet it seems like ages ago. He's doing very well, and is very alert quite a bit. He is very strong! When he gets mad, he really stiffens up, and will stand up on our legs. He's getting the neck control thing down better, but still has a long way to go. Eric is calling him Mini-me, since he looks so much like him.
As for us, we're slowly adjusting to parent life. It's a little difficult for me not to be able to just go and do like I had before, but I'm learning. Eric is so great with Kenneth! It's so cute to watch them together. Eric adores him, and it's fun to see.

2 comments:

Jules said...

He is such a sweetie! Love the pictures!

Rachel said...

He's just so cute. I can see why Eric calls him mini-me.

Love ya tons!