Friday, March 03, 2006

Another Lock-in????

Let's see. What's going on with me? Not much. :) I will be helping with the overnight thing for the junior/senior high girls next weekend. We hope that it goes well! Two lock-ins in a little over a month could drive me over the edge. :) I'm excited about it though. I really hope the girls take away something from this besides just good memories of fun times. I hope they walk away with a new perspective on the woman that God wants them to be. Pray for open hearts and open minds of these young women.

1 comment:

Brian Snyder said...

Good Day Miss Kendra, I am glad you like my little man. He is a bundle of energy and fun. Have you ever tried to type while your four month old pounds the keyboard...quite the experience!!:) I talked to Rae last week and we were dicussing missing dorm life at BC. It was awesome to live in a building with all your bestest friends!! I like the bridesmaid dresses, they are very beautiful. Those are some serious V-necks for sure. It brings back memories of wedding talk...and discussing all of the books our pastors made us read on a "certain topic". As crazy as college life was, it sure was a lot simpler than real life! Hope to see you guys soon!
Love, Meri