Thursday, March 16, 2006

This is Why Mugsy is Not Allowed in my Bed!

I despise colds. I have had a nasty sinus cold since Sunday. Coughing, sneezing, runny, stuffy nose, it's miserable. I've slept on the couch for the last two nights to try to help me breath better. Last night, Mugsy decided to sleep with me. Ugh. He snuggled down between my side and the couch. Midway through the night, he decided that wasn't comfortable anymore and started digging at the couch to try to push himself out of the crack onto my stomach. It didn't work. It only succeeded in waking me up. Finally, I was ready for him not to be beside me, so I picked him up and laid him on my stomach. He stretched out until his bottom was still on my stomach, the rest stretched down my legs. It was pretty funny. By morning, he was curled up at my feet. He's the cutest thing! Even if it did keep me awake. :)

No comments: