Monday, March 13, 2006

Success!

I tell you what, I don't know when the last time I was around that much estrogen. The lock-in was quite the success, in my opinion. We had 24 girls show up, plus 7 adults. I really feel like there we at least a few who took our sessions to heart and plan on making some changes in their lives. We didn't have a single girl fight, no crying, and only one girl got lost. Ask me more later. :) We even bonded over TPing our youth pastor's house. God really provided patient hearts in the leaders and willing spirits in the girls. Keep praying for all that attended. And if you would like to see a few pictures, feel free to look at Julie's blog. I really need to get myself a digital camera, or at least remember to take my "old-fashioned" one! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm jealous! I wish I had been there!